As more RPGs are making their presence felt in the entertainment industry, Cosplays have become more mainstream across the west. The art of costume play has its origin in Japan, but has become equally popular in the USA and other countries over the past decade. Social media is flooded with people posing as their favorite superhero, movie villain or game character. The first step that goes into the act of cosplyer is finding the right Cosplay costume as it is after completing the physical look that the player actually starts to act and behave like his chosen character.
Here is the list of 5 Cosplay Costumes that you must try if you are a Cosplay enthusiast:
- Joker of The Dark Knight Batman Series– Classics never fade away and who can forget the Joker from the Dark Knight Series. So, shed your inhibitions and get ready to paint your lips red and wear those black gloves along with the Cosplay costume. ‘Why so serious?’
- Anime Costumes– Inspired from Japanese Anime and Manga, anime costumes are rapidly becoming popular among cosplayers mainly because there are so many looks that you can try. Whether you want to engage in Kurumi Cosplay or are looking for Kaname Tousen Cosplay Wig, you can find all anime costumes at an online Cosplay store with ease.
- Bayonetta– This playful personality is adored by cosplayers and it is her subtle charm that captivates all. Try a Bayonetta costume with those nerdy spectacles and we assure you that you will get a thumbs up from all.
- Star Wars Costumes– This classic series is still admired and with the latest Star Wars movie, it has gained the attention of cosplayers yet again.
- Spartacus– You can never miss the quirky and edgy outfits of the Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Girls can try Naevia Cosplay Costume to make an instant impression.
Cosplay House offers tailor-made cosplay costumes from the latest television series, movies or even the classic comics and anime costumes. Shop at Cosplayhouse for the finest cosplay costumes designed as per your needs.